Monday - Friday
8 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday (Allentown only)
8 am - noon
Click here to see photos from Toys for Tots 2004
Here is a listing of some of the
Services offered at Jack’s Glass.
|If you don’t
see what you’re looking for, call 877-FIX-MY-GLASS. There’s a good chance
that our Master Certified Glaziers can do it, if it involves glass or
COMMERCIAL GLASS DONE ON-SITE OR ON LOCATION
- Mirrors, acrylic, Lexan and glass cut and installed
- Storm windows including wood sash
- Screens repaired, including super durable pet screening. Frames can
be remade for some screens.
- Custom glass table tops for furniture and patio tables
- Insulated glass (double pane glass units) for patio doors, bow/bay
windows, or any residential or commercial window application
- Non-glare or museum glass with UV protection for framing pictures
- Jalousie glass, obscure and decorative glass for special art
projects, cabinet doors, office and restaurant partitions
- Shower Doors
- Forever door inserts with interior blinds or leaded glass can
transform most steel or vinyl doors to add function, style and
- Commercial Glazing: plate glass windows, glass partitions, large
mirror installations, display cases, speak holes, glass desk tops,
refrigerator cases, sneeze guards, sandblasting, etc.
DONE IN-SHOP OR ON LOCATION
- Auto Glass repair and replacement,
- Windshield repair – we have a 98%+ success rate on breaks we deem
repairable, and they are warranteed as long as you own your car! (ask
- Wipers, headlight restoration
- Glass for buses, trucks and heavy equipment replaced at your
location or at our shop. Our master glaziers can cut safety glass to any
- Side view mirrors replaced. Save money. Many times only the mirror
portion needs to be replaced.
- Reglue rear view mirrors. Heat waves may cause your mirror to fall
off. It requires a special epoxy to successfully reapply it.
- Aquapel windshield treatment to increase vision at night or in the